Services & Amenities
at Secret Harbour Beach Resort
Secret Harbour Beach Condominium Resort offers the following luxury amenities:
- Condominium suites (not hotel rooms) with full size kitchen, private patio/balcony on the beach or poolside with ocean view.
- Sandy beach with palm trees and crystal clear Caribbean blue water on a quiet cove for swimming, snorkeling and wedding ceremonies
- 2 Restaurants: Fine dining Sunset Grille and casual Cruzan Beach Club
- PADI 5-star Scuba Dive Center with 2 boats and programs for novice divers, instructor certification, and physically challenged diving enthusiasts.
- Watersport Rentals including Snorkel and Fins, Kayaks, Stand-Up Paddle Boards(SUPS) and Paddle Boats
- Sailing, Snorkeling, Diving and Leisure Tour Excursions that Leave Directly from our Beach
- Freshwater Swimming Pool with spectacular views to the Caribbean Sea
- Three Tennis Courts (racquet rentals and balls are available)
- Fully-Equipped Fitness Center
- Spa Services
- Gift shop & ATM machine
- Concierge Services for planning and booking on-site and offsite activities
- Event coordination services for weddings, anniversaries, special events.
- Complimentary Internet Access: Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Lounges, Umbrellas and Hammocks
- Complimentary Beach Towels
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary Luggage Storage & changing facilities
your stay at our beautiful St. Thomas beachfront resort by ordering one of
Secret Harbour’s special welcome amenities. Delivered right to your suite,
these unique baskets are the perfect way to start your dream vacation in the
Virgin Islands. Please call reservations to ask about pricing and to have amenities delivered to your room for arrival. Call 340-775-6550.
Painkiller Package - Bottle
of Cruzan Dark rum, pineapple and orange juice, Coco Lopez, nutmeg and a yummy
- NightNight Time - A
plate of chocolate chip cookies, 2 glasses of ice cold milk, beautiful cotton
robes from Pine Cone Hill and a teddy bear for sweet dreams.
- Survival Stash - You're
probably not going to hit the grocery store after a late night flight, so how
about making sure you've got goodies on hand to tide you over? Assorted chips,
nuts, pretzels, sodas and water.
- Cheese Please - A
beautifully presented chef's selection of cheeses and fruit with a bottle of
red or white wine. Perfect as a welcome gift.
- Really Romantic - Champagne,
strawberries and a decadent chocolate dessert, of course. But add to that a scented Virgin Islands-made
candle for ambiance and an iPod shuffle loaded with great tunes for the perfect
soundtrack (please specify beachy, mellow or traditional genres).